Monday, March 9, 2009

progress.

I am now aware of every disclaimer that comes out of my mouth, but sometimes I cannot control it. This is the first step though, so I feel a little okay about it.

Pat offered to let me use his loop pedal to try and write clarinet music. I am definitely going to take him up on this even though the idea makes me nervous. Besides the fact that I think it will be good for me, I would fucking love to hear someone write songs based almost entirely on clarinet. Maybe I will do this today.

I didn't do anything for international women's day. I still want to discuss food shortages/future food issues and how they affect women. I am going to look into it a lot more and hopefully figure out enough stuff to share with people.

I need to start working on my thesis again. I completely dropped the ball, but it has a lot of potential. It is so much harder for me to research information about the current situation than it is about the past. I don't know why this is, but I need to figure it out.

I feel pretty good lately. Our house is super clean, and it makes me actually want to do things in it. I made the record player in the living room work yesterday, which only means incredible things. I have not recieved my food stamp money yet, and I need to figure that shit out ASAP. Hopefully calling them does the trick.

its dreary out and I am totally siked about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment