Monday, April 20, 2009

I had a nightmare last night that I watched a good (dream) friend of mine get raped. I was in the bed next to her, holding her hand while it happened.
It ruined my whole day. My head. Everything.

Lots of garden things have been happening. It is exhilarating to watch things grow, to watch spring happen.

I have been peeing in a bucket of sawdust for almost a week now, and it feels absolutely wonderful.
Courage feels that way too.
Being slightly aggressive, or maybe just assertive does too.
And so does being there for people you don't really know when they might need it.

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl.
    I found your blog. Does this mean I am the best or the worst at the internet?

    (It's Sarah Ayton)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a HORRIBLE nightmare. I can't think of anything worse.

    I also had several weird dreams last night. They were about cycling but the major theme was me being indecisive. I woke up three or four times- completely stressed out and frustrated.

    Side note: I'm looking for people to come with me on a bike/camping trip to Ithaca this summer- I wish you were still in Rochester.

    ReplyDelete